Abro Spray Paint 400ml Grey
|Packaging Size||400 ml|
- Extreamly flammable contents under pressure vapour harmful
- Cap denotes color
- High quality, fast drying
- Long durability and performance.
- Genuine weight of paint.
- Less gas more paint.
- High concentrate of paint for more coverage.
- No sagging.
- Add vibrant color to car, home and hobby.
- Stops sticking, binding, and squeaking.
- Repels moisture
- Conditions rubber seals.
Direction For Use:
- All surface must be free of any grease, dirt, rust, moisture, loose paint, or any other material which might interfere with proper adhesion. Glossy surface must be dulled by light sanding. Metals should be rust free and primer should be used for best results. Cover adjacent area with Abro masking tape to protect from spray mist. Use at room temp.
- Shake can vigorously for one minute before spraying and occasionally while in use to ensure color uniformity and prevent clogging.
- On previously painted surface test spray in a small inconspicuous area.
- Hold can 12-16 inches from surface to be sprayed.
- Press spray button with steady even strokes while moving can rapidly back and forth. Finger must not protrude over front edge of spray button. 2 or 3 thin coats with intermittence of 10 min. are better than one continuous heavy coat.
- Should paint bubble or run, you are too close to the surface or spraying too heavy coat.
- After use, turn can upside down and depress valve button for several seconds to clear valve until only gas emerges so as to prevent clogging.
- Discard empty can in trash pickup. Do not place in home garbage compactor or burn.